ISO certifications and invoicing
Sports & Landscape, S.L. is certified under ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. In accordance with this, we carry out a process of selection, evaluation and re-evaluation of suppliers, which considers their ability to supply products in accordance with quality, environmental and health and safety criteria. In line with these criteria, supplier invoices must include the reference work number. If this code is not indicated on the invoices, they will be returned. Suppliers must request this reference number from the purchasing manager on receipt of the order.
Law on Information Society Services (LSSI)
Sports & Landscape, S.L., responsible for the website, hereinafter the company, provides users with this document, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Sports & Landscape, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of Sports & Landscape, S.L.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company name: Sports & Landscape, S.L.
Trade name: Sports & Landscape by Ignasi Senabre
Address: Av. Can Bellet 40-42, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
Through the website, we offer users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the website and in particular designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use, are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade.
Therefore, the user undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the web space imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly established otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this space, as well as the space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of these elements. The content provided on the website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor may it be transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorisation of the aforementioned entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The user of this website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SITE
The user undertakes to:
- To make appropriate and lawful use of the web space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Webspace; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- To provide all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Web Site.
- To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the web space with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they correspond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The user shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or to third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraph, the user must also refrain from:
- 1. Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the web space and/or contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment.
2. Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
3. Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
5. Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. Delete, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
8. Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and/or the contents.
9. In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
• In any way is contrary to, undermines or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.
• Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
• Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions.
• Induces, incites or promotes criminal, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
• Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
• Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
• Induces or incites to engage in dangerous practices, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance.
• Is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having been authorised for the intended use.
• Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or personal image of persons.
• Constitutes any type of advertising.
• Includes any type of virus or programme that prevents the normal operation of the web site.
If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the website, you are provided with a password, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, he/she shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, he/she undertakes to notify the company of any event that may involve the improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the above notification is made, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the website by any illegitimate third party. If the user negligently or fraudulently breaches any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, he/she shall be liable for all damages that may arise for the company as a result of said breach.
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It accepts no responsibility for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the user may be terminated immediately, if it is detected that a use of its website, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the web space.
We shall only be liable for the removal, as soon as possible, of content that may cause such damage, provided that we are notified accordingly. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from, among other things, the following:
- Interferences, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malware of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the web space.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The web space administrator reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the web space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the freely available services and use by users of the website. Likewise, the company is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being used solely for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed for the damages caused.
The user shall hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of their access to or use of the website. The user also undertakes to indemnify the company against any damages arising from the use by the user of robots, spiders, crawlers or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action by the user that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the website.
The user undertakes not to reproduce the website or any of its contents in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, unless expressly authorised in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the user’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor does it place itself in the position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the homepage of the website exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our website (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company, unless express authorisation has been granted; (ii) may under no circumstances include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) must link to the address of the website itself, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the website as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the website. The company may at any time request that you remove any link to the web space, after which you must immediately remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website.
- DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the website in order to recognise you as a frequent user and to personalise your use of the website by pre-selecting your language or the most desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the IP address of the user and Google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a web server, to record the user’s browsing on the website, when the user allows them to be received. The user can configure his/her browser to warn him/her on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on his/her hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognise the browser of the computer used by the user in order to provide content and offer browsing preferences, as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of entries.
- DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the contents and services offered on the website are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the website, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The company shall not be liable in the event of the impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or acts of God.
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the website, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the company.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use should be unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.
Last updated: March 2021.
- USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: Sports & Landscape, S.L.
Company name: Sports & Landscape by Ignasi Senabre
Address: Av. Can Bellet 40-42, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
- KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it is collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data is not harmed, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: Where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct marketing and cookies: We comply with applicable advertising and cookie legislation.
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data.
Whenever we ask for your personal data, we will inform you clearly what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information and industry news.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed in the following cases:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. You may, of course, withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and the company.
- COMUNICACIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES
The data may be communicated to companies related to Sports & Landscape, S.L. for the provision of various services in their capacity as data processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
- YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
- LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time. When this occurs, we will post the update on the website and ask new contacts to confirm their acceptance.